A Silverlight LOB sample using Self-tracking Entities, WCF Services, WIF, MVVM Light toolkit, MEF, and T4 Templates.
The main features of this issue tracking application are:
- Login screen provides custom authentication and password reset based on security question and answer.
- My Profile screen is for updating user information, password, security questions and answers.
- User Maintenance screen is only available to Admin users, and let Admin user add/delete/update users.
- Audit Issue screen is also available to Admin users only, and let Admin user audit changes to any issue.
- New Issue screen is for creating new issues (bugs, work items, spec defects, etc.).
- My Issues screen is for tracking all active and resolved issues assigned to a user.
- All Issues screen is for tracking all issues (Open, Active, Pending or Resolved).
- Bug Report screen provides a summary of bug trend, bug count and the functionality to print the summary.
- Four different Themes are available and can be applied dynamically at any time.
Supported Operating System:
- Windows Vista SP2, Windows Server 2008 SP2, Windows 7 or Windows Server 2008 R2
- Microsoft IIS 7
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008, or 2008 R2
- Microsoft Visual Studio 2010 Professional SP1
- Silverlight 4 Toolkit April 2010 (included in the sample solution)
- MVVM Light Toolkit V3 SP1 (included in the sample solution)
- Windows Identity Foundation Runtime
- Windows Identity Foundation SDK 4.0
- Portable Extensible Metadata (VS2010 Extension)
- (optional) Tangible T4 Editor plus modeling tools for VS2010 (VS2010 Extension)
Please visit the following links for more detail:
A Silverlight Sample Built with Self-Tracking Entities and WCF Services (Part One)
A Silverlight Sample Built with Self-Tracking Entities and WCF Services (Part Two)
A Silverlight Sample Built with Self-Tracking Entities and WCF Services (Part Three)
A Silverlight Sample Built with Self-Tracking Entities and WCF Services (Part Four)